Wednesday 3 October 2007

The Bloody Beetroots



In a last ditch attempt to save an academic career the concentration was broken. By The Bloody Beetroots. And believe me, there is much emphasis on the "BLOODY". Ahem.

It is really is there fault for producing such a wickedly tempting track in I Love The Bloody Beetroots.

The Bloody Beetroots - I Love The Bloody Beetroots [streaming via their MySpace]

Distortedly whirling through a set of very confident sounding, hard hitting, snogging-someone-in-the-corner-and-then-breaking-away-to-run-to-the-dancefloor type bleeps and basslines, this track is something to shout about.

I'd like to go into some rather generalised Italian stereotypes right now, but I don't think anyone would appreciate it, definately not The Bloody Beetroots, and I have a boycott Tesco type essay awaiting my attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aye, they is good.