Monday 23 April 2007

As random as Schoenberg.


So not at all.

But my mind is a little bit all over the place. This is a combination of a) suddenly having lots of money in the form of a student loan, b) having watched that documentary on 'The Race to Size Double Zero' and c) there being a new CD at work. Nice.

So just to set my mind and 90% of things in the world straight.

  • Go buy Victor Bermon - Arriving At Night. It is beautiful and will make the needless heat and humidity of the impending summer all the more worthwhile.
  • Get tickets to see Andrew Bird.
  • Simian Mobile Disco are tantamount to most religious worshipped deities.


Other things will come to me when the upheaval of thoughts in my head settles.

I have also finally finished my March compilation CD, entitled Orite! (You facking cant!). The tracklisting is as follows:

Cut Copy - Hearts On Fire
Lemon Jelly - Ramblin' Man
The Shins - Turn On Me
Calvin Harris - Acceptable In The 80's
Maximo Park - Our Velocity
Mr Oizo - Patrick122
Klaxons - Golden Skans to Interzone (So Me remix)
Para One - Midnight Swim (Surkin Drowning mix)
Lemon Jelly - The Staunton Lick
Arcade Fire - Black Wave/Bad Vibration
Scissor Sisters - She's My Man (Goose remix)
Unklejam - Love Ya (Herve remix)
The Shins - Kissing The Lipless
Late Of The Pier - Space And The Woods
Thom Yorke - The Clock
Arcade Fire - No Cars Go
Lemon Jelly - Experiment Number Six

Took a while to finish this time. But it is good listening.

I shall be more coherent soon. Fingers crossed.

No comments: