Tuesday 24 August 2010

Justin Bieber


Yeah! That's right. Justin Bieber! I don't like him. I'm not on any sex offenders register.

But there is a Sound Cloud sensation going on and it has to be heard to be believed.

The Justin Bieber track You Smile has been slowed down by 800%. I think it might, or might not be by Shamantis. But trying to confirm it was giving me a headache. So listened to this track again. Absolutely mind blowing. As ambient as you'll ever need. And at 35 minutes long it would be perfect to unwind to.

J. BIEBZ - U SMILE 800% SLOWER by Shamantis

2 comments:

drew said...

Just got round to listening to this. That is a great track, sometimes I really wished I still smoked.

But what I want to know is who the fuck is this Justin character?

Steph Mulrine said...

No you don't. He is an American child-star pop sensation. He is about 12 years old or something disgusting and middle aged women lust after him. It is gross.

But this track is mind blowing.