Saturday 8 May 2010

The Juan MacLean


My other half and I have been doing quite a bit of disco dancing around our house. Well - that is a lie - I have been dancing and then shouting demands that he join in.

You've got to command!

As sexy-voiced John MacLean would agree, no doubt. Or - if in fact he did disagree, then mother-fucking, fuck-me-I'm-sexy Nancy Whang would definitely agree.

I am addicted to disco "pow's". Fact.

If you've got a "pow", then you've got a fan!

The Juan MacLean - New Bot [via YouSendIt for 7 days]

2 comments:

drew said...

Not sure about this Mulrine!

I take it it wasn't spontaneous dancing and there was alcohol involved.

Steph Mulrine said...

Stone cold sober.

To take my mind off all of this indecision and burn up some energy to finally sleep properly.

I don't believe that you are unsure. It cannot be.