Monday 10 May 2010

Failing tactics..

I am massively tired today. I have no reason to be. I didn't do anything strenuous yesterday. I had an adequate amount of sleep.

All the little things I usually do to kid myself into feeling energetic, or just less tired, are not working. I had 3 cups of coffee this morning, which is normally ends in nervous state. But yawns prevail. Peppermint tea to freshen up. Nothing. Sugary snack. Heavy eyes. Pretending I'm a Young Knife. Enjoyable but not making me as alert as I'd anticipate ordinarily.

And all the while toying with the question of whether it is social divisions that are important or is the real issue whether or not we can move beyond these social divisions through social mobility?

I'm too exhausted to mentally attend to this.

Collision: The Young Knives- She's attracted to from Smile on Vimeo.

2 comments:

drew said...

Irn Bru is what you need Mulrine

Steph Mulrine said...

Indeed!

Too many carbs, I think. I might have a radical detox. No food for a few days.

Won't last. I'll see pasta, I'll eat pasta.