Friday 25 June 2010

Fake Blood


Some great things have happened. I seem to have had many celebratory drinks of late.

And when I heard this Fake Blood track recently, it was beyond fitting. Fake Blood has been around for a while and I've always had a few of his tracks floating around my (old, dead) computer. But this is different and definitely I like it!

I will be playing I Think I Like It tonight whilst popping open some Bucks Fizz. Classy lady!

Fake Blood - I Think I Like It [via YouSendIt for 7 days]

4 comments:

drew said...

That is rather good. The only previous Fake Blood I can remember hearing was a couple of remixes.

Steph Mulrine said...

Yes, it is. But I couldn't get Bucks Fizz and am having fruity cider instead.

drew said...

Cider, you prole Mulrine, although At the moment a nice ice cold bottle of Merrydown would go down rather well.

Steph Mulrine said...

Best way to be! Ended up watching the coverage of Gorillaz at Glastonbury. And spouting opinion after opinion after opinion...