Monday 14 June 2010

The Chemical Brothers

When bustling or moping through my house of late I always seem to collide with the tracks from the latest The Chemical Brothers album. And I have really enjoyed everything I heard. I didn't give it too much thought as to why this might be. But then I heard Steve Lamacq throwing questions at them. And for this album they have done away with the big celebrity vocal guest appearances. Aaah, in one fell swoop I realise why I have instantly warmed more to their new stuff.

In the spirit of this The Boyfriend and I were discussing our favourite tracks by The Chemical Brothers and I have selected one that we both are enjoying massively again at the moment.

And obviously is has the amazing Michel Gondry video. Gondry is awesome.

Star Guitar - The Chemical Brothers from Chen VM on Vimeo.

2 comments:

drew said...

I always preferred the tracks with no vocal or just a sample such as Song To The Siren but my fave has to be The Private Psychedelic Reel.

Steph Mulrine said...

They are just great. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the new album.