Thursday 26 November 2009

The sum of all my parts


I'm not even sure what led me to the delightful Jack and Levi, who make up (Pretty) Girls & Lasers but something did and I'm glad that it happened.

They are DJ duo that hail from over that American way. They spin fabulous electro-pop-clash-rave records and make girls dance. Preferably pretty one, of course.

Anyway, rather than go on and inevitably profess that they are as great as some dead philosopher, or claim that their mixes are suddenly making postmodern theory clear to me now, we shall skip that. For something exciting in the future may occur (ahem), where I can do that. So temporality aside here is there latest offering.

In two parts:

(Pretty) Girls & Lasers - Late 2009 Mix Pt. I (Right click & Save as...)

(Pretty) Girls & Lasers - Late 2009 Mix Pt. II (Right click & Save as...)

And tracklisting:

Kleerup – Until We Bleed (Featuring Lykke Li)
La Roux – Colourless Colour
Pamela Hute – Hysterical (Perfect Loosers Remix)
Something a la Mode – Rondo Parisiano (Justin Faust Remix)
Tommy Sparks – She’s Got Me Dancing (Tommy Sparks & The Fury Remix,
re-edited by us to include sections of the original version)
Kissy Sell Out – This Kiss
VHS or Beta – Can’t Believe a Single Word (LA Riots Remix V6)
Daft Punk – Technologic
Fukkk Offf – Rave is King
Sebastian Tellier – Kilometer (A-Trak Mix)
80kidz – Getting You Off
MSTRKRFT – Heartbreaker (Featuring John Legend) (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)
Run DMC – My Adidas (Pilotpriest Remix)
Dragonette – I Get Around (Kolt13 Remix)
Edison Gem – Hold Back (LA Riots Remix V2)
DatA – Rapture (Bestrack Remix)
Grafton Primary – I Can Cook (Hey Now Remix)
Ruby Isle – So Damn High (Will Eastman Remix)
The Aston Shuffle – Do You Want More? (Featuring Danimal Kingdom) (The
Aston Shuffle Remix)
Ladytron – Ghosts (The Toxic Avenger Mix)

Enjoy! Hard not too, like.

No comments: