Saturday 2 June 2007

Pathetic..

I'm feeling completely cut off from the world at the moment.

I think it is mainly to do with everyone in the world having the Justice album except me.

Even the rubbish University newspaper have reviewed it! I couldn't actually bring myself to read it. It was journalism of overly neutral writers. Yuk!

And even now I am watching Popworld and thinking how cool the lead singer of Good Shoes cardigan is! It's probably not even that cool at all!

This is it, isn't it?

OH FUCK IT! I'm going to go buy myself some trainers whilst listening to LCD Soundsystem.

I shall hopefully be feeling more connected and positive soon. Probably after seeing The Chapman Family and Shy Child tomorrow.

Party. Disco. And all those sorts of things 'cool' people might say.

No comments: