Tuesday 9 September 2008

Countdown...

Not the game show. Although being a clinically depressed, unemployed loser I have had more than my fair share of it recently. And I am literally no better at it. Forming a six-letter word should not be the highlight of my day!

A countdown to having the internet again! Apparently it should be sorted by the end of the month.

A break from the hum-drum in the shape of birthday celebrations. This included woollen bobble hats, Tigermilk in glorious velvety vinyl, a three tier cake (every tier a different flavour, don't you know), and as of yet an empty goldfish bowl. Fun, frolics and spectacular company made for an ever eventful time of year.

I wished to share with you some of my recent listenings, but its proving pretty difficult on a public-use library computer. So a MySpace link will have to suffice. It may possibly be completely incorrect as I can't hear what is playing on the page and would be buggered if I can remember the name of the track that I heard a glimpse of and possibly liked.

Errors.

Bloody hell. A much more professional and orderly Pop Cultureddd will reemerge soon. You can be sure of that much.

No comments: