Saturday 10 May 2008

Mr. Oizo


It has been shown by scientists that playing Mozart to an unborn child increases its brain capacity. But as a sociologist/music-enjoyer, I reckon, with some authority, in fact, if it came down to it, I reckon I could argue this convincingly to be true in a court of law, I reckon that the music that is produced by the sensation that is, Mr. Oizo, would probably increase the potential intellect, fashion sense, hand span and sexual prowess.

So whack some headphones onto that bump and play it some of this!

I throw some very wobbly looking shapes to this remix.

Jamie Lidell - Little Bit Of Feel Good (Mr. Oizo remix) [via YouSendIt for 7 days]

And whilst you are over looking at his MySpace. Get Half An Edit popped on the player thingy. It has experienced somewhat of a comeback in my consciousness.

No comments: