Wednesday 14 November 2007

My Architects



Once upon a time, My Architects supported some band that I don't care to remember, at Empire in Middlesbrough a long while ago. So capitivated was I that I bought their CD from the merchandise stand.

Not expecting much I was blown away and for the flowing three months it resided in my CD player whilst everything else changed in its natural progressive way. Their tracks kept finding their way onto my monthly compilation CD's.

And this track has such a beautiful resonance that will sweep everything from your mind and fill it with the gorgeous echoes of a voice and band that really should probably have a little more credit sent their way.

My Architects - Under The Pines [via YouSendIt for 7 days]

They've got some new stuff floating around too that I've been a bit too preoccupied to give a proper listen to, but it is on my musical agenda.

No comments: