Wednesday 25 November 2015

In Praise of.. Maxime Dangles (Pt 1)

If I was asked what I currently could not live without, I would have to say:
  1. Camomile tea
  2. Columbo
  3. Maxime Dangles
And as Pop Cultureddd has never been a 'lifestyle' blog I will not bother with extolling the tea, and it is also probably not the appropriate time nor place to evangelise about a 1970's TV detective with whom I am deeply fixated.

So I will stick to Maxime Dangles. I first heard this French producer a few months back on 6 Music whilst pottering around my house. Hearing this stopped me in my tracks. I very quickly sought out more information, more music and was spending my pennies to bring the RĂ©silience LP into my world as soon as possible.

You've not heard the last of this blogs love-in with this artist.

2 comments:

drew said...

Can't stop playing this. Bit expensive to buy as the only copies seem to be in Germany!

Steph Mulrine said...

I am glad you like!

The entire album is phenomenal. I have two further tracks that I will be definitely be sharing.