Saturday 29 January 2011

T.E.E.D remix


Yes please.

And for once, I'm like super hip, this was posted approx half an hour ago and here it is blogged for you. But its a Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaur remix and obviously I am going to aurally ingest it as soon as is humanly possibly. Plus as it is of a Katy Perry song it gives me an excuse to post a quite over-the-top, drool-inducing picture. I may have crossed a boundary here, but obviously you'll all enjoy it, so no boundary crossed.

Katy Perry - Firework (Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs Remix) by T-E-E-D

2 comments:

drew said...

My 7 year old thinks that "that is magic" I on the other hand am not too sure, maybe I'm getting too old.

Steph Mulrine said...

I could live without the acapella Perry moments and have more of the bass. But I pretty much love it.

Or maybe my posts only appeal to children now...

How poignant...