Thursday 18 December 2008

Tempting fate..

I am ill. I pretty much hate having to give into it and just let myself be in. And as such I have taken to hoarsely singing this around the apartment.

If I'm too ill to go to work again at least I won't have to listen to Mariah Carey's Christmas audible murdering. Or that fucking God-awful new Beyonce song. Will she not just fuck right off and take her twat of a man/husband/fiance/lapdog with her to a small cave.

Ahem.

Franz Ferdinand - Jacqueline [via YouSendIt for 7 days]

7 comments:

Colin said...

Lolz... @ Mr Beyonce.

Get well soon. You cannae be ill for Christmas. It's against the law!

x

Steph Mulrine said...

I think my illness is making me delusional. Lapdog? I'm not sure what is going on in my head.

"JACQUELINE WAS SEVENTEEN WORKING ON A DESK WHEN I--VOR PEERED..."

I'm ill and mental.

Colin said...

Well, aye, but we still love you. You daftie. x

FiL said...

I think you'll find it goes:

"...WORKING ON A DESK WHEN I -- PEED UPON HER SPECTACLES, THOUGHT THAT WAS RESPECTABLE..."

Erm, or summat like that.

*Blushes, skulks away...*

Steph Mulrine said...

Fil! I'm dying of.. something.. do you think I can be expected to know the correct lyrics?!

Golly gosh!

I can't even breathe properly!

I'll sing whatever I want on my deathbed.

Anonymous said...

hahaha lapdog

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better now.

Re: Beyonce, forget about her. Just get your music collection pouring out the speakers. After a while you won't even remember what her new song goes like/